By englishvill11338483, Jun 1 2017 03:45PM
Nursing Home Admissions
There are many questions when starting the admissions process. We are here to guide you through the process. If you want more information, please consult our admissions check list.
What to expect
1. A family visit. Someone from our admissions team will visit with the potential resident and the family.
2. A warm welcoming. One of our employees will meet with you, give you a tour of the facility and explain more about the admissions process.
3. Help with the admissions documents and Medicaid. We have an admissions team who will help you complete the admissions packet.. We also provide support when applying for Medicaid.
4. Open communication. We host a quarterly care plan meeting to review your loved one’s plan of care. We strongly urge family members to attend these meetings. We have an open door policy and encourage our families to communicate with us.
5. A safe environment. One benefit of a nursing home is that we provide 24 hour oversight and managed care. Although we can’t prevent a fall or an accident, we are fully equipped to provide the best care in a fast manor.
6. We provide laundry services, cleaning services, beauty and barber shop services
7. Physicians visit our nursing homes regularly and are a crucial part in developing and updating the residents' plan of care. We work closely with local pharmacies to bring the residents' medicine to the facility. We also provide skilled nursing care and are able to provide wound care, IV therapy and other services.
8. Therapy and rehabilitation services.
9. We have a wide range of activities for our residents. From church service to bingo. Weekly manicures and monthly trips to go shopping. Residents are encouraged to particpate in all activities of their choice.